Advt. No: 01/2017-FCI-UKD
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
REGIONAL OFFICE, IST FLOOR, U.C.F. SADAN,
NEAR PRASAR BHARTI, DEHRADUN–248001
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, established under the Food Corporation Act, 1964 is one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites Online application for the Post of WATCHMAN for manning its Depots and Offices spread across UTTARAKHAND REGION. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts mentioned below:
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 47 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- Appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the corporation in-force from time to time.
- Candidates are required to submit the Online Application Form Only Once through the website www.fcijobsukd.com. In case of multiple applications by the same candidates, the candidature shall be summarily cancelled.
- No printed / hard copy of the filled Application Form or any other supporting documents is to be sent before short-listing based on Written Test and / or Physical Endurance Test unless asked to submit specifically.
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government of India namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- No Person shall be eligible for initial appointment unless he has attained the age of 18 years as on 01.08.2017.
- Employees of the Central/State Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and they would ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer on or before last date of Application
which may be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short-listing on the basis of the Written Test/Physical Endurance test at the designated Address which shall be informed/notified through the designated website www.fcijobsukd.com. No objection Certificate issued after last date of Application, shall not be considered as an eligibility document and will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply FCI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through FCI website ite www.fcijobsukd.com from 15.11.2017 to 14.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 14.12.2017
Last Date for Payment of Application fee by e-Challan: 15.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form