Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL)
PDIL Bhawan, A- 14, Sector-1 , Noida-201301,
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU, an ISO-9001-2015 Certified Company, is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing/ Township, Infrastructure projects, Catalyst Plant Operation, Quality Engineering and Non-Destructive Testing.
Applications are invited for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for a period of one year for training at Head Office at Noida and Regional Offices at Vadodara.
PDIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 48 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 00:00 hrs on 01.12.2017 till 23:59 hrs on 15.12.2017.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application.
- The candidate who is selected as Apprentice must possess an Aadhaar linked Bank Account in his/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking/electronic banking facilities and PAN card to received stipend from PDIL.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. PDIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PDIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
- Any change in the advertisement shall be reflected on PDIL website.
How to Apply PDIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.pdilin.com from 01.12.2017 to 15.12.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.12.2017
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 15.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form