Advt No. : Admin/Rec./Regular/SN-I & SN-II/2017/AIIMS.RPR
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
G. E. Road, Tatibandh,
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training. The PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
AIIMS, Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following posts on direct recruitment basis:
AIIMS Raipur Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters)
No of Vacancy: 75 Posts (UR-39, OBC- 20, SC-11, ST-5)
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-
2.Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II)
No of Vacancy: 400 Posts (UR-205, OBC-106, SC-60, ST-29)
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
- For Nursing Sisters: B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University OR B.Sc.(Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/ University and Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council and Three years of experience as Staff Nurse Grade–II in a minimum 100 bedded hospital/ healthcare Institute.
- For Staff Nurse Grade-II: B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University OR B.Sc.(Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/University and Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS:
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The selected candidate is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the employees of the Institute.
- The appointment will be subject to review and probation of two years.
- The selected candidate may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority.
- The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply AIIMS Raipur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in form 15.06.2017 to 31.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 15.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 31.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form