National Health Mission (NRHM) Assam
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 462 (Four hundred and sixty two) posts of M&HO-I under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as detailed below in the scale of pay and carrying usual allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
NRHM Assam Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical & Health Officer
No. of Vacancy: 462 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000-110000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.12700/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree from any recognized university and registered under Assam Medical Council.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form prescribed in Assam Gazette Part-IX and it should be addressed to the Chairman, Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam, National Health Mission, Saikia
Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati-781005.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Board’s office is fixed on 19th February, 2018 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Govt. only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the norms as per advertisement of theposts shall be called for aVive-voce interview as decided by the Board.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be appraised to the Board by the candidate.
- The Board shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join in the new post.
- Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (rupees five) only should be submitted with the application form.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Board shall not be responsible for detachment/loss of the photograph.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self-attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Board will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form