Advt. No.: RC/B/1304/2017
Gujarat High Court
High Court of Gujarat invites application for the post of 46 Deputy Section Officer. Apply Online before 30 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Gujarat High Court Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Section Officer
No of Vacancy: 46 Posts (Gen- 20, ST – 19 & SEBC – 07)
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
- General Candidate(s) born before 30/09/1982 & the candidates belonging to Reserved Categories [ST/SEBC/PH (only Orthopedically disabled)/Ex-Serviceman] and candidates working in Subordinate Court & any other High Court born before 30/09/1977, as the case may be, shall not be eligible to apply.
- Benefit(s) of Relaxation in Upper Age Limit / Examination Fees / Reservation shall be granted to the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories i.e. SC/ST/SEBC/PH(only Orthopedically disabled)/Ex-Servicemen, provided that requisite Certificate in respect thereof, issued by the Competent Authority, is produced by the Candidate as and when called for. The final decision, as to the suitability of a Candidate, for the Post, shall rest with the High Court.
- The Candidate who has successfully submitted CONFIRMED Online Application and paid the requisite Examination Fees, shall only be eligible for appearing at the Elimination Test /Main Written Exam, subject to their qualifying therefor.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Elimination Test / Main Written Exam, shall be final. No candidate, to whom Call Letter has NOT been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Elimination Test / Main Written Examination.
- The Candidate shall have to appear at their own expenses, to-and-fro, for the Elimination Test / Main Written Exam and for Verification of Original Documents, if called for, at the place and time that may be decided by the High Court.
- Candidate shall be required to download his/her Call-letter from the website-http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, during the Preceding Week, by using Advertisement No., his/her Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination and the same may be communicated at the relevant time, through Press-Note/Brief Advertisement and/or vide ‘SMS’ on the Mobile Number registered in the ‘On-line Application’, of the candidate concerned.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.09.2017 to 30.09.2017 till 23.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form