Advt. No.: CB/RP/2/2017
Canara Bank invites application from Sportsperson for the post of 450 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed PGDBF Course. Apply Online before 31 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Canara Bank Job Details:
1.Post Name: Probationary Officer
No of Vacancy: 450 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.23700-42020/-
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates have to register on-line through Bank’s website only. No other means of applications shall be entertained.
- Calling / admission to the Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category etc. of the candidates. Mere receipt of call letter for Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. Bank reserves right to reject ineligible candidate’s applications at any stage and the fees paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examinations / selections. In the event of multiple applications, only one of the applications as mentioned earlier will be considered. Fee paid in respect of rejected applications shall be forfeited.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee paid by the candidate will be forfeited.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Online Test, Group Discussion and interview at their own expenses. However, Outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates, called for Group Discussion and interview will be paid Second class to & fro train fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel.
How To Apply Canara Bank Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.canarabank.com from 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2018
Date of Online Test (Tentative): 04.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form