Employment Notification No: 01/2018
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC Ltd is in the process of massive expansion
and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC Ltd is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. The Company has also undertaken a Slurry Pipeline Project for laying of Slurry Pipeline between Bailadila and Visakhapatnam (A.P.) via
Nagarnar, Jagdalpur. NMDC Ltd is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the following post to be deployed in its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Bacheli Complex, Dist. South Bastar, Dantewada (C.G.).
NMDC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Maintenance Assistant (Trainee) (Mechanical)
No. Of Vacancy: 44 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11330-20000/-
Educational Qualification: ITI in Welding / Machinist / Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board and no other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- The cut-off date for reckoning eligibility for educational qualification and minimum age will be the last date for submitting on-line / off- line application as mentioned at point no. 4(a) of this notification. In case, the last date of receipt of application is extended, the original cutoff date for reckoning eligibility will remain unchanged.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications are mandatory and in absence of the same any higher qualification even if possessed by the candidate does not make any candidate eligible to be called for Written Test / Trade Test.
- NMDC Management reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates for written test on the basis of qualification, experience, if any etc. depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for Written Test.
- During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the notification for the above post or if it is found that candidate has concealed / distorted any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
How to Apply NMDC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the Website www.nmdc.co.in form 10.01.2018 to 12.02.2018. OR Candidate may also send prescribed application form along with Copies Of Required Document send to Post Box No.1353, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin500028 on or before 12.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 10.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 12.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form