Advt No.: 08/2017
Himachal Pradesh PSC
Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 430 Assistant Professor on Contract basis. Apply Online before 15 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HPPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy: 430 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21600/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: A good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed in the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from foreign University recognized by the Government of India.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 31st July, 2017.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
- The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form