Last Date: 05th December, 2017
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda invites Application for the post of 427 Specialist Officers in various discipline. Apply Online before 05 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BOB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Specialist Officers
No. of Vacancy: 427 Posts
Educational Qualification: 2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent post graduation degree/diploma, with specialization in Marketing/Sales/Retail. (Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible OR CA or ICWA OR Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, GD and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 14.11.2017
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 05.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form