Indian Institute of Technology(IIT)
IIT Bhubaneswar invites Application for the Posts of 42 Non-Teaching Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Registrar, Engineer, Librarian, PRO, Translator, Superintendent, Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant , Driver & Various Vacacny
No of post- 42
Pay Scale- Pay Level 14/13/10/6/4
Master’s Degree, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc., B.Sc., Graduate, 10th.
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is 10th May 2018 and closing date is 9th June 2018. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 19th June 2018.
- A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before 19th June 2018. The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ₹500/-(Rupees five hundred only) through online. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category and women candidates are not required to pay application fee.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of_________________ (Regular / Deputation / Contractual: strikeout which is not applicable)”.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Test/Interview schedule will be emailed in due course to the candidates in their registered e-mail. No separate letter (Hard copy) will be sent for this purpose. Further, for any updates, please visit the Institute website regularly, for subsequent amendments in the advertisement and results.
- The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate/ call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
- Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PWD)/Ex-servicemen, Central Government employee as per Government of India norms. Employees working under IIT system who are otherwise educationally qualified would be eligible for age relaxation up to 50 years of age. IIT
reserves the right to relax the upper age limit in case of exceptionally meritorious / experienced candidates.
- Eligibility of candidate with regard to qualification & experience shall be calculated/ considered with reference to last date of the online application. Due relaxation in respect of percentage of marks and experience will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India /UGC norms.
- The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and/or interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written and/or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criteria after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants (b) not to fill all the advertised positions (c) fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of interview for available candidate by direct recruitment. The number of positions is thus open to change.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:10-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:09-06-2018.
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at IIT Bhubaneswar’s website (http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/) from 10 May 2018 to 09 Jun 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form