Advt. No: KSEDC/802/P/17/657 to KSEDC/201/P/17/666
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited invites application for the post of 42 Engineer, Technical Assistant, Operator & Senior Operator on contract basis. Apply Online before 21 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
KELTRON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.22000/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15590/- (per month)
3.Post Name: Operator
No. of Vacancy: 31 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14900–15025/- (per month)
4.Post Name: Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14700–15000/- (per month)
- For Engineer: BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- For Technical Assistant: Three Year full time Diploma in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering.
- For Operator/Senior Operator: ITI in Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/MRTV.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1 st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- The prescribed experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Written Test/ Skill Test/Group Discussion and/or Interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- There will be separate written tests for Engineer/Technical Assistant. Written Tests may be conducted simultaneously. Keltron will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity of the candidates who are applying for both categories. For the category of Senior Operator/Operator, Skill Test will be conducted.
- The entire selection process will be held at Trivandrum.
- Communal rotation, age relaxation and experience will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders respectively.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/ selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active and Keltron will not be responsible for any technical errors related to e-mail correspondence. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply KELTRON Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://swg.keltron.org on or before 21.11.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 21.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form