OLD Airport, Apu Hangar, Next to Flight Safety Dept. Kalina
OLD Airport, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai–400029
Air India Engineering Services Limited ( AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repairand Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL, invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on1
st November 2017 to fill up the posts of “Experienced Aircraft Technician and Tradesman experienced in the Painting, Bench Fitting, Sewing Technology, Carpentry trades from the open market on “Fixed Term Employment basis” (FTE)”.
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Aircraft Technician
No. of Vacancy: 382 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Skilled Trades Men
No. of Vacancy: 35 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
For Aircraft Technician: AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
For Skilled Trades Men: ITI in Fitting/ Carpentry/Sewing Technology issued by Govt. of India or ITI / NCVT in Fitter/ Carpentry /Sewing Technology trade.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years and upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at MUMBAI till they obtain sufficient experience in maintenance activities and will be posted either at Mumbai or at any outstation of Boeing group as per the requirement of the Company. The job is transferable to any station in India, based on Company’s requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates who reporting for Walk-in Interview and residing beyond 80 the Walk-in Interview and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in Interview.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials are incorrect /false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of self-attested testimonials & DD send to Air India Engineering Services Limited, OLD Airport, Apu Hangar, Next to Flight Safety Dept. Kalina, OLD Airport, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai–400029 on or before 02 & 03.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 02 & 03.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification