Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS)
IBPS aka Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection invites Application for the post of 4102 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT). Apply Online before 04 September 2018. IBPS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ibps.in
Name of the post – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
No of post – 4102
Pay Scale – 14500 – 25700/-
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter,a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-PO/MT-VIII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP-PO/MT-VIII is optional.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate.If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview,verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP-PO/MT-VIII will be final and binding on the candidate.No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP-PO/MTVIII).If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:14-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:04-09-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form