Advt No: CRPD/SCO-LAW/2017-18/06
State Bank Of India
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
State Bank Of India invites Applications for the post of 41 Deputy Manager & Deputy General Manager . Apply Online before 06 October 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
2.Post Name: Deputy General Manager
No. of Vacancies: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.68680-76520/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the online test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.09.2017. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2017 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 15.09.2017 to 06.10.2017 & Send the printout for the Post of Deputy General Manager along with photocopies of certificates & document send to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 10.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Printout of online Application: 10.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification