Last Date: 10th November, 2017
Food Corporation of India
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution is
Established under the Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites online application for the Post of WATCHMEN for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the HIMACHAL PRADESH. Only ONLINE
APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- The posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
- The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the HIMACHAL Region will be determined by the order of merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted in HIMACHAL State within the jurisdiction of the Region against which they are selected. The seniority of the officials will be maintained in Regional Office Shimla.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer on or before 10.11.2017 which shall be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short listing on the basis of the Written Test/Physical Endurance Test at the designated Address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website (www.fciregionaljobs.com & www.fcihpapply.com).
- “No Objection Certificate’ issued after 10.11.2017 or at the time of appearing in Document Verification / Physical Endurance Test, shall not be considered as an eligibility document and summarily rejected.”
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculator and other electronic gadgets except as specified in the Advertisement. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
How to Apply FCI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through FCI website http://www.fcihpapply.com/ from 10.10.2017 to 10.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10.10.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form