Last Date: 29th July, 2017
The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank
Dr. Y.S.R. Sahakara Bhavan, Jagannadhapuram,
(H.O) Machilipatnam: Krishna District (A.P)
The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd invites Application for the post of 40 Staff Assistants/Clerk for Domicile of Krishna District and knowledge of Telugu. Apply Online before 29 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Krishna DCCB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Assistants/Clerk
No of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11765-30305/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation of a recognized University And Knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
- As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
How to Apply Krishna DCCB Vacancy: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.krishnadccb.com from 18.07.2017 to 29.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 18.07.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 29.07.2017
Date of Online Fee Payment: 18.07.2017 to 29.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form