Last Date: 13th February, 2018
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites application for the post of 04 Staff Consultant. Apply before 13 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
DERC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Consultant(Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 01 post
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Staff Consultant(Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 03 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
- For Staff Consultant(Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- For Staff Consultant(Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution with Minimum experience of 3 years in Power Sector.
General terms and conditions:
- The Staff Consultant shall regularly attend the office of the Commission during normal working hours from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM (05 days week).
- There will be a provision of 15 days leave in a year in addition to the gazette holidays applicable in the Commission office. Staff Consultant shall take and obtain prior written permission from the Commission in order to take leave / temporary leave from the assignment.
- Staff Consultant appointed shall be governed by the provisions of the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Appointment of Consultants), 2001 as amended from time to time.
- The number of Consultants may increase or decrease at the time of interview / formation of panel as per requirement of DERC.
Termination of contracts:
- The assignment may be terminated earlier by either side by giving one month’s notice, or one month’s fee in lieu thereof, provided, in case of disciplinary action, the notice period shall not apply to DERC.
- Relaxation in essential qualifications/ experience can be considered in deserving cases at the discretion of Commission.
- All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application. Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for written examination / interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The assignment may be terminated earlier either side by giving one month’s notice, from either side or one month’s fee in lieu thereof, provided in case of disciplinary action, the notice period shall not apply to DERC.
- Engagement under this assignment shall be only on requirement of DERC for a limited period only. Such engagement shall not bestow any rights whatsoever to claim for regular engagement or continued contractual engagement in DERC.
- DERC reserves the right not to engage all or any of the above engagement proposals.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview with the Selection Committee.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification for engagement.
How to Apply for DERC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of Degree / Certificate, age proof, work experience, last pay certificate, last three months Salary Slip send to the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017 on or before 13.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 13.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification