PUBLIC SERVICE COMISSION
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites application for the post of 04 Lecturer . Apply before 09 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
APPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Lecturer
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: 1ST Class Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering/Technology from a recognized university OR if the candidate has a Masters Degree in Civil Engineering/Technology, 15t Class or equivalent is required at Bachelors OR Masters Level.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or other-wise of a candidate for admission to the interview or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- Candidates already in service may apply direct to this Commission with intimation to his/her Head of employer for doing so.
- Application in the prescribed form along with required documents should be submitted in the Reception Counter in a Cover/Envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of Lecturer in Civil Engg, Polytechnic” and obtain receipt from the counter to ensure his/her submission of application form.
- The Commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Application form can also be sent “To the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791 111 (AP)” through registered post/courier and should reach the Commission before 4 P.M. on 09.01.2018.
HOW TO APPLY:
Along with the duly filled-up format, candidates must enclose the following documents other wise the application will be rejected summarily.
- Self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller Examination/Vice- Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain marks and educational qualification.
- CGPA/GPA/Percentage/Class(Division) should be clearly visible and contained in the mark-sheet.
- 2(two) copies of recent pass-port size photographs with self-attestation in the front side of which one photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the Application form and another on the Attendance sheet.
- Self-attested copy of APST Certificate for APST and PRC/EPIC/Aadhaar Card for others.
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation Certificate or equivalent for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Enclose original copy of DD/IPO of Rs.100/- for APST candidates and Rs.150/- for others.
- NOC/Intimation letter (self-attested) for those who are in regular Govt. service.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 09.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form