Advt. No. 01/2017
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited
Regd. Office: B-9,Qutab Institutional Area
Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi–110016
POWERGRID, North Eastern Regional Transmission System requires eligible experienced personnel for
Consultancy Projects in North Eastern Region including North Eastern Region Power System Improvement Project
(NERPSIP) in the states of NER except Arunachal Pradesh and Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution (T&D)
Scheme in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
The engagementshallbe purelyon temporary&contractbasis for a period of 24 months or till completion of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier. The contractual period may be further extended for another period up to one year depending on the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Field Engineer (Electrical & Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 122 Posts (Electrical – 80 Posts & Civil – 42 Posts)
Grade Pay: Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Field Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 255 Posts (Electrical–192 Posts & Civil–63 Posts)
Grade Pay: Rs.23000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Field Officer
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
- For Field Engineer: BE/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./BE(Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical/Civil Discipline from recognized university /institute with minimum 55%.
- For Field Supervisor: Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks.
- For Field Officer: Master Degree in National Resource Management/Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55% marks. OR Graduate in any Engineering discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science/ Environmental Management or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55%.
General Information & Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above (as on last date of online filling of application) are eligible to apply.
- It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/ she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) fully before applying. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- All computations of upper age limit & post qualification experience etc. shall be as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 16.08.2017.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Correspondence Degree (BE / B. Tech. /B.Sc. Engg./ BE(Power Engg.) course shall not be considered as recognized qualification as per AICTE norms.
- Electrical Engineering shall include Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical (Power) / Power Systems/ Power System Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
- Training/ Teaching period will not be counted as experience.
- Interview shall be held in NER only. Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus
fare by shortest route for to & fro journey provided they meet the laid down criteria.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of
marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Proof of norms
adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the
time of interview, if called for.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 03.08.2017 to 16.08.2017 till 23.59 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.08.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 16.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form