Advt. No : 03/2017 & 04/2017
National Geophysical Research Institute(NGRI)
NGRI aka National Geophysical Research Institute invites application for the post of 38 Technician & Assistant Engineer. Apply Online before 06 July 2018. NGRI Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ngri.org.in
1.Name of the post- Technician & Assistant Engineer
No of post- 38
Pay Scale- Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- , Rs. 44,900 – 142400/-
10th, ITI, BE/ B.Tech
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for further recruitment process.
- All the qualifications/experience and other details of a candidate must be supported by valid documents. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date)under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for these posts.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of Online application i.e. 29-09-2017(Friday)
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed essential qualifications prescribed for that Grade/Post.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses essential qualification/experience in the relevant area as required in the category/post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of online application.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered along with requisite No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Any discrepancy found, at any stage of this recruitment process, between the information given in application and as evident in original documents,will make the candidate ineligible for the posts.
- The CSIR-NGRI reserves the right not to fill up all the posts or part thereof, if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:06-07-2018 til 06:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at NGRI’s website (http://www.ngri.org.in/) from 14 June 2018 to 06 July 2018 06:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form