Advt No.: 03 & 04/2017
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute
Uppal Road, Hyderabad–500006
CSIR-NGRI is a Centre of Excellence carrying out multidisciplinary Earth Science research programs viz., Hydrocarbon Exploration; Geochemistry and Geochronology; Mineral and Engineering Geophysics; Groundwater; Seismology; Geodynamics and Theoretical and Computational Geophysics etc.
Applications are invited to fill up the vacancies in this Institute, of posts of Group – II (1) / Technician – 1 in Level – 2 [Rs.19900-63200] of Pay Matrix, in the trades as per the details mentioned below:
NGRI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.44900–142400/-
2.Post Name: Technician
No. of Vacancy: 37 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19900–63200/-
- For Assistant Engineer: BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with not less than 55% marks.
- For Technician: SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade in the above table or National/State trade certificate in related trade.
General Information and Conditions:
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA) [in case staying in Institute’s Colony, HRA will not be paid], Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the Central Government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR Allotment Rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- In addition to the emoluments, benefits such as reimbursement of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance Advance and House Building Advance are available, as per rules of CSIR.
- Individuals holding above posts are entitled for Career Advancement on the basis of Flexible Complementary Scheme of CSIR.
- All New Entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” based on defined Contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01-01-2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/Central Universities having Pension Scheme on Govt. of India pattern will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
How to Apply NGRI Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.ngri.org.in from 01.09.2017 to 29.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 01.09.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 29.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form