Last Date: 20th November, 2017
Central Industrial Security Force
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites application for the post of 378 Constable (Tradesmen). Apply Online before 20 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CISF Job Details:
1.Post Name: Constable (Tradesmen)
No. of Vacancy: 378 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognised board is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination and Detailed Medical Examination.
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. THIS NOTICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON CISF WEBSITE https://cisfrectt.in.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates will be sought during PET/PST and documentation. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of OBC certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority within the due date prescribed in this Notice.
- CANDIDATES BELONGING TO THE PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CATEGORY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS EXAMINATION.
- Fee payable: Rupees hundred only (Rs.100/-) payable only through SBI Challan or online payment through Net banking/credit /debit cards of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in form 14.10.2017 to 20.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form