Advt No. : 05/2018
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
“Khanij Bhavan”, 10-3-311/A
Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. The Company has also undertaken a Slurry Pipeline Project for laying of Slurry Pipeline between Bailadila and Visakhapatnam (A.P.) via Nagarnar, Jagdalpur. NMDC is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the following posts for various Projects as mentioned below:
NMDC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Maintenance Assistant (Electrical)
No. Of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11330-20000/-
2.Post Name: Nurse
No. Of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12780-22520/-
- For Maintenance Assistant: ITI in Electrical Trade.
- For Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/Int.Sci.+ Diploma in Nursing/Xth Board exam pass + Nursing ‘A’ Cert.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from Middle/8th passed /Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board and no other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- The cut-off date for reckoning eligibility for educational qualification and minimum age will be the last date for submitting on-line / off- line application as mentioned at Clause no. 4(a) of this notification. In case, the last date of receipt of application is extended, the original cutoff date for reckoning eligibility will remain unchanged.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications are mandatory and in absence of the same any higher qualification even if possessed by the candidate does not make any candidate eligible to be called for Written Test / 2nd Level Test.
- NMDC Management reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates for written test on the basis of qualification, experience, if any etc. depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
- During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the notification for the above post or if it is found that candidate has concealed / distorted any material information his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum criteria will not vest any right in candidates for being called for different stages of recruitment process. Depending upon response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise/relax/cancel/modify/alter the entire recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The selected candidates will be initially posted at the Project as mentioned at Clause no.2 above. However, the Management reserves the right to post / transfer the selected candidates to any of the other Mines/Units/Offices of NMDC Ltd. as per requirements at any stage during service of the candidate in NMDC.
How to Apply NMDC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the Website www.nmdc.co.in form 24.01.2018 to 26.02.2018. OR Candidate may also send prescribed application form along with Copies Of Required Document send to Post Box No.1384, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin500028 on or before 26.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 24.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 26.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form