Last Date: 11th January, 2018
Central Industrial Security Force
Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/FIRE
in Central Industrial Security Force in the pay matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. On appointment, they shall be entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
CISF Job Details:
1.Post Name: Constable (Fire) (Men)
No. of Vacancy: 332 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the PST/PET & documentation, written examination, and medical examination, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the department.
- An undertaking shall be taken from all the selected candidates at the time of joining that if at any stage of their service career, if they are found to be colour blind they will be boarded out as per the SHAPE Policy in vogue in time and enclose with their Service Records.
- In case, any candidate is found ineligible or suppressing facts on any ground at any time during the recruitment process, his candidature/selection/ appointment may be cancelled accordingly.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Detailed Medical Examination.
- In view of the anticipated large number of applications, detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the PST/PET and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post before applying.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application must be submitted only in the ONLINE mode to the concerned CISF Zonal DIsG (Regional
Recruitment Centres) as mentioned below against each States. The procedure for submission of online application is
incorporated in Annexure-I and also available on the website. Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in only. No application will be accepted offline.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.01.2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 13.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form