DETAILED NOTIFICATION No.06/2017, Dt. 28.12.2017
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
The Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) with Headquarters at Hyderabad, caters to the transmission needs of the Telangana State with 2,696 C.km of 400 KV transmission lines, 6,907 C.km of 220 KV transmission lines and 10,398 C.km of 132 KV transmission
lines. The Transmission network also comprises of 11 Nos. 400 KV Substations, 72 Nos. 220 KV Substations and 214 Nos. 132 KV Substations. Further strengthening is in progress with 18 Nos. 400 KV Substations, 34 Nos. 220 KV Substations and 90 Nos. 132 KV Substations.
TSTRANSCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 330 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.41155-63600/-
Educational Qualification: Must possess a Bachelors Degree in relevant Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in relevant Engineering.
- TSTRANSCO is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and dataentry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSTRANSCO under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
How to Apply TSTRANSCO Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.transco.telangana.gov.in from 01.02.2018 to 16.02.2018.
Starting date for Payment of Fee —– 30.01.2018
Starting date of application submission —– 01.02.2018
Last date for payment of Fee Online —– 16.02.2018 (upto 5.00 pm)
Last date for submission of Online Application —– 16.02.2018 (upto 11.59 pm)
Downloading of Hall tickets from —– 03.03.2018
Date of examination —– 11.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form