Advt. No.: 4 of 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
BAYS NO. 1-10, BLOCK-B, SECTOR-4, PANCHKULA
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites application for the post of 33 Sub Divisional Engineer, Assistant Director & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 01 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HPSC Vacancy Details:
1.Post Name: Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
No of Vacancy: 29 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Director (Biology)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6000/-
- For Sub Divisional Engineer: Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Bachelor of Technology or its equivalent with 1st division from a recognized/deemed University in Civil Engineering.
- For Assistant Director: M.Sc. (at least 2nd class) in Zoology/Botany/Physical Anthropology/ Human Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science with specialization in Forensic Biology or equivalent qualification.
General Instructions to Candidates:
Read the Instructions carefully before you start filling the online Application form.
- The candidate should fill all details correctly in the Online Application Form and submitted after being satisfied that all the particulars/details have been rightly reflected in the online application form.
- After submitting online application form, Registration No. and Password will be generated and the candidate should take print out of the Registration No. and Password for his record.
- After successful submission of online Application Form, the candidates are advised to take out the print of Online Application Form & e-Challan and deposit the requisite fee in the bank with in the stipulated period. The online application form received without requisite fee would be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Submission of printed copy of the application form:- The candidates are advised/directed to retain the printed/hard copies of their online application form with them so that they should not face any problem in sending the hard copy to the Commission as and when required by the Commission at later stage within the specified period. This would be required from only those candidates who qualify for the interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the hard copy of the application form alongwith all documents relating to his claim in the application form, i.e. Age, Category, Qualifications, Domicile, Experience, etc., the candidature of such candidate shall not be considered in the further selection process and he/she would be liable for being placed as not qualified for interview and thereby rejected. Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies.
- Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e-g Name, Father‟s Name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, Photo & Signature, fee etc. After final submission of online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed and candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form and fees paid by him/her.
How to Apply HPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in form 30.01.2018 to 01.03.2018 till 11.59 thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2018
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 01.03.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 07.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form