Advt No : ESSO/INCOIS/RMT:03/2018
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services(INCOIS)
ESSO-INCOIS aka Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services invites application for the post of 33 Project Scientist, Project Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply online before 06 August 2018. INCOIS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.incois.gov.in
Name of the post – Project Scientist, Project Assistant & Various
No of post – 33
Pay Scale – Rs. 68,952/-, Rs. 26,955/-
PG Degree, M.Sc, MCA, B.Tech / B.E, M. Tech., Bachelor’s degree, 12th.
- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format. Applications that are not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered. The candidate’s age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application i.e. August 31, 2018 (SC / ST / OBC / Ex-servicemen, PH candidates are eligible for relaxation in age limit as per Govt. of India orders). The Secretary, MoES / Chairman, ESSO-INCOIS Governing Council may relax the upper age limit for highly experienced candidates in specialized scientific / technical areas.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms and will be applicable to the above posts except for Project Scientist ‘C’.
- Experience will be counted from the date of acquiring the essential academic qualifications. The experience, relevant to the requirement of job or research or teaching will only be considered towards the total period of experience. Doctorate degree in the relevant field will count as 3 years of experience.
- All positions involve 24 X 7 operations and hence selected candidates are required to work in shift duties (also during holidays, including Saturday and Sundays, festivals, national holidays, etc.), if assigned, and also to participate in various field programmes on board research vessels, boats, at various coastal locations, etc or any other works assigned to him/her from time-to-time by Director, ESSO-INCOIS / Group Head / Scientist In-charge.
- The selected candidates have to submit a medical insurance policy valid for the tenure at INCOIS or extended period thereof (for self) for a minimum value of Rs.2.50 lakhs at the time of joining .
- The broad responsibilities of the selected candidates from Scientific / technical fields will be collection of oceanography data through various platforms, data processing, analyzing and dissemination of the data, modeling, quality control and analysis of data, spectrum analysis, operationalization and automation of high resolution models, development of user specific operational oceanographic products, digitization of historical data, archiving, retrieving and maintenance of the heterogeneous oceanographic/atmospheric data collection platforms and communication systems. Also includes interaction with various user community including research and academia, carry out various R&D projects as per the mandate of the organisation and as assigned by Director, ESSO-INCOIS / Group Head / Scientist In-charge.
- No TA will be paid by INCOIS for attending Written Test / Interview. INCOIS will not be responsible for any other arrangements.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:04-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:31-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at INCOIS’s website (http://www.incois.gov.in/) from 04 Aug 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form