Advertisement No. 1/2017
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) to produce about 913.70 KTPA of Paraxylene and about 283.10 KTPA of Benzene. OMPL is a subsidiary of MRPL. The Company is likely to be scheduled as required by Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India.
OMPL invites application from the eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the selection process will be based on GATE-2017 score. GATE score of 2016 or any other previous examination is not valid.
The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
OMPL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Executive
No of Vacancy: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.400000/- (Per Annum)
Educational Qualification: BE/B. Tech in relevant engineering.
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted.
- The Call letter for the Personal Interview indicating the time and venue for each candidate can be downloaded from OMPL website only 21 days prior to the date of Personal Interview onwards. The call letter shall also be dispatched by Post to the eligible candidates.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph, Signatures, GATE – 2017 Score Card, Caste Certificate/PWD certificate as specified without any exception.
- Candidates should comply with additional instructions of OMPL, if any.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
- Candidate must ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement as on last date of submission of online application. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the required qualification and other eligibility criteria, before applying for the post. In case it is found that the information furnished by a candidate is defective in any manner or has been deliberately suppressed, the candidature will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished. The candidature would be rejected if found ineligible at any stage.
- Issue of call letter for Personal Interview does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgment of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply OMPL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply only online each post in official website http://omplhr.com/ from 18.10.2017 to 18.11.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form