Last Date: 26th August, 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for CWE PO/MT-VII for the post of 3247 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October/ November 2017. Apply Online before 26 August 2017.
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
IBPS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
No. of Vacancy: 3247 Posts
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The result should have been declared on or before 06.08.2017.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE PO/MT-VII will be final and binding on the candidate.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 06.08.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 26.08.2017
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination: September 2017
Date of Online Examination Preliminary: 07 & 08.10.2017 & 14 & 15.10.2017
Date of Online Examination (Main): 26.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form