Advt. No.: 01/2017/ATPC
Regional Centre for Biotechnology
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an institution of education, training and research established by the Govt. of India under the auspices of UNESCO to foster innovative research and education in a wide range of biotech-related sciences. RCB is situated in the NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NBSC) developed by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, on a 200-acre site located at Faridabad within the NCR Delhi along with other constituent institutions. The Advanced Technology Platforms Centre (ATPC) is a major research resource of the NBSC that is being established through the RCB. The ATPC is a technology support initiative to promote multidisciplinary research for health innovation and would comprise of high throughput technology platforms such as, but not limited to, genomics and proteomics, macromolecular structure determination, highresolution
microscopy, protein expression and purification etc. The ATPC will make available these high-end technologies to the members of the NBSC as well as other academic and industry researchers in a revenue generation model to support its financial sustenance. Initially, the following technology platforms are being established: Genomics, Proteomics, and Mass Spectrometry Platforms, Microscopy platforms including Electron Microscopy and Super Resolution Confocal Microscopy, Molecular Interaction platforms to study Macromolecular Interactions, and Animal Experimentation Platforms.
RCB is looking for dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated aspirants for the following positions in the ATPC and invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated candidates for the following contractual posts on direct recruitment/deputation. The project duration is initially for a period of approx. 3 years till March 2020.
RCB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Technical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.75000/-
2.Post Name: Technical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.60000/-
- For Senior Technical Officer: A first class Post-Graduate degree in Life Sciences/B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engg.
- For Technical Officer: A first class Graduate in Life Sciences.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The age limit, qualifications, experience and other requirements can be relaxed at the discretion of the Controlling Authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified for the specific position.
- The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended based on a satisfactory performance evaluation. The positions are presently under Project mode and will be co-terminus with the project.
- The experience requirement specified shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Candidates are required to enclose self-attested copies of all the testimonials in support of their qualifications & experience failing which their candidature is liable to be rejected outright. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University and the original certificates should be produced at the time of interview, if shortlisted.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking and willing to work on deputation should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per the GOI rules on production of the railway tickets.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening test for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply RCB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photographs send to the Senior Manager, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad–Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad-121001, Haryana on or before 31.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification