Advt. No.: PL/HR/ESTB/2018/01
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 32 Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant. Apply Online before 15 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineering Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
2.Post Name: Technical Attendant
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10500-24500/-
- For Engineering Assistant: Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in relevant disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- For Technical Attendant: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in thespecified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board & possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/ NCVT.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- The number of vacancies mentioned above are tentative vacancies which may change.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations within the Region/Unit as per vacancy, depending on the post applied for by the candidate.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification other than the prescribed qualification for the post shall not be considered for the above notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
- For the post of Engineering Assistant (Electrical)/(Mechanical)/(T&I) in Salary Grade-IV, candidates having qualification of Graduate and above Degree in Engineering, Degrees of MCA, MBA or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resource/ MSW/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, CA/ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/Public Relations & Mass Communication, PhD, M.A.(Hindi), MBBS, LL.B. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification which is considered as induction level qualification for Officer’s post in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised posts.
- For the post of Technical Attendant in Salary Grade I, in addition to the higher qualifications mentioned at point no. 13.0.4a above, candidates having qualifications of Diploma in Engineering, Graduation and above in any discipline, need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised posts. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned at 13.0.4a and 4b above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification as a higher qualification which is/ are not listed at 13.0.4a and 4b above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect.
- Candidates, who are pursuing higher qualification on the date of final submission of online application but have acquired/completed the same subsequently at the time of Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT), shall not be eligible for selection and shall not be allowed to appear for SPPT.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence mode shall not be considered.
- Ex-servicemen candidates who, in addition to induction level qualification prescribed for the notified post, possess additional/ higher qualification certificate issued by the Armed Forces during service with them, will be considered for appearing in Written Test and further selection process provided they give a declaration to the effect that he/she will not make any claim for availing any benefit on the basis of additional/ higher qualification issued to him by the Armed Forces.
- Candidates, who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their e-Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 26.12.2017 to 15.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form