Advt. No.: 24/2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 09 Assistant Legal Adviser, Assistant Director & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 11 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Legal Adviser
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.67700-208700/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Assistant Director
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 -39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
- For Assistant Legal Adviser: Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Director: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subject or with Hindi Medium. Or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished whe they are called for interview.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11.01.2018 by 23:59 Hrs.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank: 12.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form