Advt. No.: 07/2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Lok Sabha Secretariat invites applications for the post of 31 Junior Clerk on Direct Recruitment basis. Apply Online before 09 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Clerk
No of Vacancy: 31 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi stream.
- Applicants in Government Service or in service in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariats should have completed 3 years of continuous regular service in Government or in Rajya Sabha Secretariat or in Government, Lok Sabha Secretariat and Rajya Sabha Secretariat put together or in Lok Sabha Secretariat and Rajya Sabha Secretariat put together, for claiming age relaxation as Government Servant as per provisions in para 5 II (i), (ii) and (iii) above.
- An Ex-Serviceman who has joined a Government job on civil side and is deemed to be a civil employee, is permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for ex-Servicemen for securing another Government job. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any, for ex-Servicemen in Government jobs.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online only under the link Recruitment → Apply Online. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the applicants are advised to thoroughly go through this advertisement to ensure that she/he fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post. The admission of candidates at all stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The applicant shall upload her/his latest photograph and signature in the space provided in the application form. Before uploading, the applicants are advised to go through the guidelines in this regard.
- Applicants are required to have a valid and active personal email id and Mobile Number for filling in the application. Applicant will receive registration confirmation by SMS/email. Therefore, the candidates are advised to furnish correct Mobile number/e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation. This email id and Mobile Number should be valid for the duration of this recruitment process. The Lok Sabha Secretariat may send intimation regarding date of examination, etc., through the email id/Mobile Number filled in the application. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention email id/Mobile Number to or of any other person.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.07.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form