Advt No:. OICL/Rect/DRE-2016-17/AO-I
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
HEAD OFFICE: A-25/27
ASAF ALI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110002
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) invites Application for the post of 300 Administrative Officers in Scale I cadre from open market. Apply Online before 15 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Administrative Officers (Scale -I)
No of Vacancy: 300 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32795-62315/-
- For Generalist/Actuaries: Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- For Engineers: Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering(4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
- For Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA Finance/ B.Com/ M.Com.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problem(s) in administration of the examination cannot be ruled
out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort
will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to other centres or conducting
another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the Company in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose their candidature for this exam.
- Decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
- If examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The responses (answers) of individual candidates will be analyzed & compared with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard , it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Company reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any OICL (The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.) recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect. While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
How to Apply OICL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.orientalinsurance.org.in from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 18.08.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.09.2017
Dates of Online Examination: 22.10.2017 & 18.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form