Advt. No: P&A/2(230)/16-Pt
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites applications for the post of 30 Fireman & Safety Assistant on contract basis. Apply Online before 24 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Cochin Shipyard Job Details:
1.Post Name: Fireman
No. of Vacancy: 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17400/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Safety Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18400/- (Per Month)
- For Fireman: Pass in SSLC and Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute or Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- For Safety Assistant: Pass in SSLC and One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed only will be allowed to appear for the Practical test. Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before submitting applications through online.
- Applicants should bring print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification at the time of Practical test and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the Practical test.
- Call letters will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by E-mail/SMS/through CSL website.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Practical test.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification and experience of the applicants indicated in their application.
- Mere submission of application through online and by post and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Depending upon number of applications received for all the posts, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a minimum mark in the qualifying examination to reduce the number of candidates to be called for Practical test.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com form 13.09.2017 to 24.09.2017. thereafter link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 13.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form