Advt No: 12-13/18
RITES Limited invites application for the post of 30 Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) on contractual basis. Apply Online before 22 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RITES Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)
No of Vacancy: 30 Posts (Mechanical -08 Posts & Electrical – 15 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.16974/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Full Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical Engineering.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship as a part of acquiring qualification shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Existing RITES employees who apply shall also be required to submit their Appointment Letter/ salary slip etc in support of their experience claim along with other relevant documents.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.02.2018
Date of Written Test: 24.02.2018
Date of Interview: 25.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form