Last Date: 27th August, 2017
Cantonment Board (Roorkee) invites application for the post of 03 Junior Clerk. Apply Online before within 30 Days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CB Roorkee Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: 12th or typing speed minimum in English 30 wpm and 25 wpm in Hindi.
- The Cantonment Board, Roorkee is an autonomous / statutory local body under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India and employees of the Board are governed by CFSR, 1937.
- Age shall be counted from the prescribed last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in upper age limit : 5 years for SC & 10 years for PH. Age relaxation to ex-servicemen is as per rules. Only valid proof of age i.e. Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority or school leaving certificate of Class 10th will be accepted.
- Application should be complete in all respects. Signature & Photograph (as per the details mentioned on online portal) of candidates should be scanned and uploaded along with the application. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be rejected.
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Qualification acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and candidate should not seek claim equivalent of their qualification with that of the prescribed qualification.
- No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidate shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage, action shall be taken against the candidate including dismissal from service.
- All the Service rule applicable to Cantt. Fund Servants under the provisions of Cantt. Fund Servant Rules 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time shall apply.
- The above post is on permanent basis and probation period will be as per rules.
How to Apply CB Roorkee Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.cbroorkee.org.in/ on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form