Air India Limited invites Application for the post of 295 Cabin Crew. Apply Online before 02 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Cabin Crew
No of post- 295
Pay Scale- 15000 (Per Month)
Experienced Cabin Crew: 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University.
Trainee Cabin Crew: Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism.
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for the process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post.If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/Physical Appearance/stipulated eligibility criteria, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage,without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter,
- At the time of written test, candidates will be required to submit two recent POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and anotherSide
View) alongwith the printout of the application format. The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and Formal Attire for Male candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the Selection Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules for appearing in written test only.
- Candidates applying for Experienced Cabin Crew to note that in Pre- Written Test Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical
6 standards of the Company (including height & BMI) as prescribed for the post, he/she will not be permitted to appear for the Written Test.
- Candidates who present themselves without any of the supporting documents with regard to height, weight, BMI & vision, caste and domicile (if applicable) will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:12-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:02-05-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.airindia.in from 12.04.2018 to 02.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form