Advt No : 03/2018
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board(TREI-RB)
TREI-RB aka Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board invites application for the post of 281 Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2018. TREI-RB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.treirb.telangana.gov.in
Name of the post – Junior Lecturer
No of post – 281
Pay Scale – Rs. 37,100 – 91,450/-, Rs. 35,120 – 87,130/-
B.Ed, PG Degree.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Board or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Board as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones,Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination,necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:09-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:08-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at TREI-RB‘s website (https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/) from 09 August 2018 to 08 September 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form