Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Council Secretariat (JK Legislative Council Secretariat)
Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Council Secretariat (JK Legislative Council Secretariat) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 28 posts of Junior Stenographer, Translator and Various.
Name of the post – Junior Stenographer, Translator and Various
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – Rs 35400 – 112400,25500 – 81100,19900 – 63200,15900 – 50400,14800 – 47100.
Graduate or equivalent with Shorthand/B. Lib.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of the Jammu and Legislative Council : jklegislativecouncil.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Legislative Council website:jklegislativecouncil.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for a particular Post/Item Number by clicking on the Post/Item Code name before applying online.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the Legislative Council Website: jklegislativecouncil.nic.in. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- On clicking “apply” button, Examination portal for J & K Legislative Council will open where you can find all the information regarding recruitment process like notification, syllabus, etc.
- Click on “Apply Online” link provided in important links section of examination portal.
- On clicking “Apply Online” link a recruitment page will open containing all the information regarding notification and available posts.
- Every candidate has to register before applying for any post by clicking on Register link available at the bottom of the recruitment page.
- On clicking “Register” link a registration page will open asking basic details like Name, DOB,Mobile Number and email-id.
- After successful registration candidate will receive his/her login details through email.Candidates are advised to fill their working email address during registration otherwise they will not receive their login details. ”
- After receiving their login details candidates can login to their account by clicking on Candidate login link provided at top right corner on the examination portal.
Online Application forms will be received by:30-09-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 30-09-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form