Last Date: 12th July, 2017
Air India Limited
RGIA Airport Near Gate No.03
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited is a Maintenance and Repair Organization approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145. To undertake MRO activities in India, AIESL invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 1st June, 2017 for the following posts and to maintain a waitlist for future requirements, on Fixed Term Employment basis for certification of Air India Ltd and its Subsidiary Company aircraft / Third Party Airline aircraft / Other aircraft related works in MRO, as required. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/region of the Company depending upon requirement of AIESL. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate would be given appointment. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of the Company and decision taken by the Company in this regard will be final .
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: B1 AME (A&C Trade)
No. of Vacancy: 23 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.95000-128000/-
2.Post Name: B2 AME (Avionics trade)
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.95000-128000/-
3.Post Name: Technical Officer (Support Services)
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
- For AME: Must possess DGCA License to certify: In Category B1 to cover EMBRAER 170 &190 Aircraft fitted with GE CF34 Series Engine. or In Category B2 to cover Avionics System of EMBRAER 170 & 190 Aircraft fitted with GE CF 34 Series Engine.
- For Technical Officer: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering
from UGC/Govt. recognized Institute with 10 years experience.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/ region/ MRO of AIESL.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/ relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/ incomplete/ mutilated/ received after the prescribed WALK-IN date and time/ not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/ post will not be considered.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 1st June, 2017 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/ false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
How to Air India Apply: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & DD send to Air India Engineering Services Limited, MRO Complex, RGIA Airport Near Gate No.03, Shamshabad, Hyderabad-500409 on or before 12.07.2017.
Venue of Interview: Air India Engineering Services Limited, MRO Complex, RGIA Airport Near Gate No. 03, Shamshabad, Hyderabad- 500409.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification