सरकारी नौकरी, Government Jobs, Employment News, Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Bank Jobs, Defence Recruitment, UPSC Exam, Railway Recruitment, RRB Exam, IAS, UPSC, NDA, CDS,Police Notifications, Indian Army, Indian Airforce, Indian Navy, State Bank Of India,SBI Employment.

26 Trainee Junior Account Officers Vacancy – APGENCO

Last Date: 02nd December, 2017
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO)
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO) invites application for the post of 26 Trainee Junior Account Officers. Apply Online before 02 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…

APGENCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Trainee Junior Account Officers
No. of Vacancy: 26 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.34630-56760/-

Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have B.Com/M.Com/CA/ICWA from a recognized university/Institute.

Note:

  • The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the rules and instructions issued by the Government/Corporation from time to time.
  • Caste & Community : Community certificate issued by the  competent authority should be submitted at appropriate time. Backward Classes, Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes belonging to other states are not entitled for reservation.
  • Posts notified for Head Quarters shall be filled up first from the  General Merit list duly following the ROR. After completion of the said selection, candidates will be selected for Zonal posts.
  • Zonal/Local: The selection List will be drawn in two parts. The first  part will comprise 30% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-local and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70 % of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the rule of Reservation.
  • In cases where visually handicapped and hearing impared persons,  studied in the special schools meant for them, the native place of parents of such visually handicapped and hearing impaired persons will be the local area. If the claim of Local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7 years period. If however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be obtained from an officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of a Tahsildar an independent charge of a Mandal.
  • If, however, a candidate has resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant 4/7 years period but within the same District or Zone as the case may be, separate certificates from the Tahsildar exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas.

How to Apply APGENCO Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply Online through the Website http://www.apgenco.gov.in from 13.11.2017 to 02.12.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.

Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.12.2017
Date of Written Exam: 30.12.2017

VACANCY NOTIFICATIONS
click above to download
the employment notification

APPLY NOW
click above to apply
now online or download form

Andhra Pradesh,Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh,Government Jobs in Hyderabad,Government Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh,Government Vacancy in Hyderabad,Govt Jobs,Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh,Govt Jobs in Hyderabad,Govt Vacancy,Govt Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh,Govt Vacancy in Hyderabad,Hyderabad,Indian Government Jobs,Indian Government Vacancy,Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation,Officer Jobs,Officer Recruitment,Officer Vacancy,Sarkari Naukri in Andhra Pradesh,Sarkari Naukri in HYDERABAD,Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation,upsssc lucknow, afmc pattern, koodankulam nuclear power plant recruitment, givernment teacher vacancy in tamil nadu, govt jobe, Karnataka State Reserve Police Recruitment, govt textile jobs 2012, government law jobs, Bank Vacancy in Mumbai, indian refence job