Last Date: 01st February, 2018
WEST BENGAL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD
ARAKSHA BHABAN (5TH FLOOR), SECTOR–II
SALT LAKE CITY, KOLKATA–700091
West Bengal Police invites application for the post of 2550 Lady Constables in West Bengal Police. Apply Online before 01 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
West Bengal Police Job Details:
1.Post Name: Lady Constables
No. of Vacancy: 2550 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5400-25200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Defective/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application form will be rejected summarily and the amount of application fees and/or processing fees forfeited.
- In case of any mismatch of data between application form filled up by the candidates and supporting testimonials at any stage of recruitment, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the tests /examinations.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, she will render herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- SC/ST/OBC–A /OBC–B candidates of OTHER States will be treated as General (Un-reserved) category candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for their journey to attend Preliminary Written Test, PMT & PET, Final Written Examination & Interview. They will appear for selection tests at their own expenditure. The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any candidate emerging out of the conduct of the PMT & PET or other tests.
- In case the applicant is a Government Employee, she must obtain an NOC from her employer and produce the same at the appropriate stage.
- All entries except religion field in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the columns blank would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicant.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.
How to Apply West Bengal Police Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://policewb.gov.in from 03.01.2018 to 01.02.2018. or Offline in prescribed application form along with photocopy of relevant documents send to office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board on or before 01.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 03.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 01.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form