Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Power Sector – Southern Region
Periyar EVR Building, 690, Anna Salai
BHEL, India’s Premier Engineering Organisation provides world class products and services for the core sectors of Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Defence etc. It has a wide network of 17 manufacturing divisions, 4 Power Sector Regional Centres, 8 Service Centres, 15 Regional Offices, 4 Overseas Offices and a large number of project sites spread across the country and abroad.
BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, Chennai is looking for experienced engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years for their Project Sites at Tamil Nadu (Ennore SEZ, North Chennai St III, Uppur, Udangudi) and Telangana (Nalgonda) as shown below.
BHEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Executive
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.54060/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.26920/- (Per Month)
- For Executive: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engg. OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- For Supervisor: Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a maximum period of Two Years. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Candidates should possess the required Job Specifications as on 01.01.2018.
- Candidates not having relevant 5 year post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply through the website www.bhelpssr.co.in from 03.01.2018 to 17.01.2018 & send the the acknowledge slip along with all relevant document & envelop superscribed “Application for the Post of _____” to the Addl. General Manager(HR) BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai, Chennai-600035 on or before 08.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 08.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form