Advt. No: 001/2017
Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited
Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600051
Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN Milk) invites Application for the post of 25 Deputy Manager, Private Secretary & Various Vacancy. Apply before 06 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AAVIN Milk Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4300/-
2.Post Name: Private Secretary Grade -III
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
- For Deputy Manager: Must possess Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairy Chemistry / Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Bio-Tech/ Quality Control/Microbiology / Dairy Bacteriology or B.Tech in food Technology / Dairy Technology / food processing from any approved institutions.
- For Private Secretary: degree in any discipline and Must have passed Typewriting English Higher Grade and Tamil Lower Grade and Shorthand English Higher Grade & Tamil Lower Grade.
- The applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Their admission will be purely subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The applicants should send two copies (candidate copy & office copy) of duly filled in Hall Ticket in the prescribed format. The Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be sent by post. The applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this notification.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / education qualification/ other basic qualification/age / communal categories will be liable for rejection. If the candidate is eligible for more than one post mentioned above, he/she should send separate application for each post. The filled in application complete in all respects along with Demand Draft, Photocopies of required documents and other enclosures should be sent to the address mentioned in the advertisement either by Registered post or Speed post. If sent by any other mode it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure the receipt of the application in the office before the last date and time mentioned in the advertisement. Management will not be responsible for any postal delay.
How to Apply AAVIN Milk Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested Xerox copies of all Certificates send to Managing Director, Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited, Aavin Illam, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai 600 051 on or before 06.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 06.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification