National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Invites applications for the post of 24 Lower Division Clerk on contract basis. Apply before 31 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIMHANS Job Details:
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 24 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: DMLT with 2 years experience Or Bachelor Degree in Medical Lab Technology.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Caste/ Community Certificate, Experience Certificate & photo, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029. 2. Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- The prescribed application processing fee Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC / ST Candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online mode only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The Number of Vacancies/categories may vary/likely to change.
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test whereas typing test will be of qualifying in nature only.
How to Apply NIMHANS Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc. send to The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No. 2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029 on or before 31.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification