Last Date: 25th November, 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited
Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
BEL invites Applications for the post of 24 Deputy Engineer. Apply before 25 November 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 24 Posts (Electronics-18 Posts & CS-06 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg./AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- NOC: Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- GEN/OBC candidates applying for the above posts are required to submit an online application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Candidates whose Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application / advertisement will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
- Candidates who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree, Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form from the website www.bel-india.com and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents:
1. SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
2. Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
3. Experience certificate/s.
4. Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.11.2016.)
5. Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
Candidates willing to apply should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Comp.Sc) / Dy. Engineer (Electronics)” and addressed to Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 by post/courier.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 25.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form