Advt. No-09 Of 2017-18
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 23 Lecturer in discipline of Government college of Physical Education in Group B. Apply Online before 05 December 2017 . Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Lecturer
No. of Vacancy: 23 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
1.The candidate must be a citizen of India;
2.Knowledge in Odia: He must be able to read, write and speak Odia subject; and have:
- Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class – VII from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; or
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
3. The candidate must have good moral character. The candidate must have good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.
4. A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
5. If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
6. Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para – 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices • in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
7. A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination, is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in local leading daily newspaper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his/her change of name.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 14.11.2017 to 05.12.2017 Printout of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & Challan send to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 15.12.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 14.11.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 05.12.2017
Last Date of Receipt of Application Fee: 08.12.2017
Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application: 15.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form