Last Date: 18th November, 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 221 Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 18 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Quality Control Officer
No of Vacancy: 44 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Human Resource Officer
No of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
- For Quality Control Officer: Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- For Human Resource Officer: 2 year full time regular MBA / Masters Degree or Post Graduate Diploma equivalent to MBA with HRM/IR/Labour welfare as major subjects or Masters Degree in Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare–from a recognized Indian Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Experience and Age requirement will be as on 31st October, 2017.
- Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- In case of qualifications acquired from foreign Institutes/ Universities, the candidates shall be required to produce equivalence certificate for such qualifications/qualifications offered by Indian Universities/Institutes from the Competent Authority.
- Only such OBC candidates whose caste/community appears in the Central List of OBCs & who do not belong to Creamy Layer will be entitled to reservation benefit meant for OBC.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Deptt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall first apply through Online Application Form and forward/submit the printout through proper channel. Alternatively, such candidates are required to submit NOC from their current employer at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear for further selection process.
- No woman is permitted to work in or allowed to enter any building in which generation of gas from ‘Dangerous Petroleum’ as defined in the Petroleum Act 1934, is carried on. No woman is allowed to work in LPG storage and handling area. Women candidates are also not considered against the cadres/work areas that require shift operations 365 days in a year or necessitates undertaking work beyond 07.00 pm (& upto 06.00 am), like Production, P&U Operations (Boiler & Electrical), Quality Control and Fire & Safety or maintenance services normally performed in shifts. However, subject to limitations above, exemptions if any, work & work performance requirements and availability of identified positions, women may be engaged.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information or suppression of factual information will lead to disqualification. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must fully satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or has suppressed factual information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies w.r.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong/false information and or suppressing of any material fact is detected / noticed even after appointment, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Candidate may also render himself liable to criminal prosecution.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, medical fitness, etc.
- Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com form 30.10.2017 to 18.11.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self attested copies of all supporting documents by ordinary post to The Advertiser, Post Box No. 3098, Lodhi Road, Head Post Office, New Delhi 110 003 on or before 24.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form