Last Date: 25th September, 2017
Air India Limited
Headquarters Airlines House, 113
Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals* for filling up of following reserved vacancies of Pilots for its requirement on Airbus and Boeing Fleet to be initially filled up from Sr. Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 OR B-737 OR B-777 OR B-787 Endorsement.
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Trainee Pilots/Trainee Pilot
No. of Vacancy: 217 Posts (SC -35, ST- 32, OBC- 150)
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
- The Management reserves the right to modify/change in the above schedule/ condition/ requirement/ number of posts based on the actual need at a point of time in future.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
STIPEND & SALARY:
- During training, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs.25000/- per month.
- On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
- Candidates will be considered for regularization of services at appropriate time, as per prevailing rules of the Company.
- During the Fixed Term Contract, candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month which will be inclusive of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Employer’s contribution towards PF
and other allowances etc.. In addition to above, they will be eligible for payment of all the flying related
allowances at par with the regular Pilots in equivalent grade in Air India Limited.
- The post also carries other benefits such as 12 (Twelve) passages in a year, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rules.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with requisite documents & envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2)” OR “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE PILOT send to General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 25.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form